Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Day

In case anybody cares, I had a date on Saturday. With a gal from payroll. her name is Sandy. REal nice lady. Divorced with one kid. A daughter. Teenager. All thhese years collectin my check from her, I never did think she noticed me, but I guess that Wee that Johnnie got me is workin because she actually asked me out!. I mean I was feelin pretty good lately what with bein able to touch my shins without breakin a sweat but I didn't think anyone else was noticin.

Anyway we had a nice time at the Sizzler. I tell ya ya can't go wrong at the Sizzler. Everything they make is the tops. What can I say, Ilove my steak and potaotos.

I think Sandy had a good time too. We are gonna do it again soon, just as soon as I'm done with my current stake out. Woa. Stake out and Steak out?!? Maybe things are lookin up for ol' Terry Gristle after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sizzler has a 2-for-1 special on Sundays, but it's pre-early bird. you have to eat your dinner around 2 in the afternoon. but the potato comes with all the fixin's and there are free refills of iced tea, the sweet kind, not that crappy brewed stuff. Check it out, Terry. Good luck with Sandy. She sounds like a real woman who will make you a nice sandwich.

JIMBO said...

Er ... thanks for the comment, Paulie. I'll pass it on to Terry. Great advice on the Sizzler, I hear it can be a real mob scene after 4.

Anonymous said...

Also, check out your local churches for special Sunday suppers to take Sandy to. I hear there's a great spaghetti dinner at the one in West Springfield, MA. I try to get the local parishioners to do a pot luck once a month in my own church, but there's always too much ambrosia salad and not enough meatballs. Sigh. I wonder if Peggy Olsen would help me with my flyer?

Anonymous said...

What's on the agenda for you and your lady friend this weekend? If the Sizzler is too crazy and the church folk kick your heathen ass out of St. Agnes the Divine, head on over to Mardi Gras. There's a great buffet, cocktail weiners and everything. Oh, it's acutally cocktails AND weiners. But I digress.