Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lazyrus

Holy smokes itsbeena long time since I wrote. I hope you all havn't been scannin the local police blotters thinkin Ol' Terry Gristle bit the bullet. I just been lazy and a lttle down in the dumps again. What can I tell ya thats the life of a multi divorced cop.

I no that times are tuff rite now. I see it everday. Tenshuns are hi int he hoods that I get called to on all kinds of cases. People are outta jobs and runnin outta pashunsc. I seen alott murders lately. A lotta vilence in jeneral. Fathers against mohters. Sisters against brothers. Sallys against Struthers.

Sorry that was just a bad joke. Tryin to liten the mood. After all these years on the force, ya get a wierd sense a humor. Gallows humor. Its seriously that old statement that if you dont laff you might just cry instead. An I dont wanna cry. I save my tears for wehn I remember fondly my dear ol ma. Everything else....

An if you think my sense of humor is odd ya should getta load of those nutjobs that work at the morgue. I aint nothin compared to them. But I cant' fault them. I seen some horrible hell in mylife and they see it too. Brains blown out. Bodies mangeled in recks. Rotting blowted corpsess floating in rivers.... Its anough to make you wanna kill yer own self. Not that I would. Beleive it or nto I gotta lot to live for. First off, i got Johnny to worry about. Hes like a son to me only one that I kinda like. Dont get me rong I love my kids. Evn the girl. Btu I dont like em. I try to but they just all hate me so much thanks to theeer no good childsupport leechin moms. arrgh. I shoudnty be goin down this road. Seremity now, Ter. Seremity now.

But besides Johnny, I got me retirement in a few years. Waht I'm gonna do yet Im not sure but Im thinkin Florida and then doin a little moonligtin at a movie theater or somethin. Get me a little fishin boat or somethin too. Live off what I catch.... Alittle bit a the ol man and the sea.

Any way. I aint dead. So check in again ina few. Im still doin good on my diet. rEal good. Down 18 pounds! Increibel I no.

No comments: