Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Are You There God? It's Me Terry.

I got da blues bad. I get em every holiday season. What can I tell ya? It ain't easy bein divorced—4 times! Its the sorta thing that takes its toll on ya. Anyway the guy that runs this site said that I should talk about my feelins seein as it might help me shake em out and I guess I can understand that. I got no one really to talk to. Johnny aint much to bounce feelins offa. Usually he just gets more ajitated than normal. So I keep em all bottled up and maybe that';s why I have so many heart attacks. I can take a lotta pain. Its my ticker that ain't so hot.

Anyway, New Years is just around the corner and me and Johnny gotta work. We got this gay cowboy case that started in Chelsea and took us all the way up to Westchester County. Let me tell ya, Westchester may sound like some quiet, wrangling land but it sure as heck aint. Well we got to put that on hold for New Yrears Eve and help work crowd detail. Boy that gets my goat. I hate crowds (so why am I in NY right?) and I hate detail. And Details magazine for that matter. All those metro sexual fancy boys and their expensive gadgets. Reminds me of Tiny and Guy. Those two knuckle heads.

All right. I'm done here. I feel better actually. I guess you were right guy. I gotta hit the head anway.

Gristle out.

No comments: