Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gristle here.

So I'm back with antoher installment. The guy runningthis show insists on me doin it a few times a week but I aint got the time. At least that's what I keep tellin him. What does he want from me. I'm just a cop. I belong on the streets. Like Vic Mackey. But don't compare me to that guy. He killed a cop. That dont fly strate with anyone. Especially a cop. I love that show THE SHIELD but even I have to admit that the last season and a half were pretty crappy. To much talkin and plotting. I got so confused and bored if the truth needs to be told. But the first four seasons of THE SHIELD were some of the best TV I seen in decades. And I seen a lot of TV. I mean that is before Beverly took my set. Nothing is worse than a woman scorned. Or however you say it. Anyway, I'm tired of typing. I gotta go pick Johnny up. Ever since I accidently backed over his foot, his drivings none too good. Poor kid. He ll never let me live it down.

I dont' blame him.

Gristle out.

No comments: