Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gristle, over. Again.

Apparently some folks like reading these blog things. I don't see why. Anyway, according to the guy runnnin this show, we need to update it more offen. So what do I say? First off, I really hate this. I aint a good typper. I only use my two fingers. It takes me forever to write out an arrest report and my captain is always on my case about my spelling and gramma. I don't know why. I told him, jus let me do my job. I'm all about solvin cases and geting scum off the street. AS much as I hate my job I really do love it. Nothing feels better than putting some low life street punk behind bars where he belongs. John and I do a pretty good job. He's a lot yonger then me so he's a little more enerjettic but together we make a pretty good team although I gotta pull back on the reins with him because he gets a little too rambunksus. Kids.

Hey guy is this enough?

Good. Okay, the guy says it is. Dam if my index finger isn't hurting. Where's my ben gay?

Gristle out.

No comments: