Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hard Knock Life

I really wated to call this entry Hard Drive Life as a play on words sorta thing but well I guess I aint so good a writer like the guy who runs this blog. Hes the reasson I was gonna call it that. His hard drive crashed and hes not able to do his jim pervert cartooon. It s too bad. Hes pretty good. The apple guy said itll take about a week to get a new drive put in and then he will have to load all his programs and music again.

As for me Im down in weight again. I etell ya this dietin is crazy. Some days the needel on my scale dont mov an once and then WAM today i'm down 2 hole poundds. I ffel good thoug. I lost 2 whol noches on my belt size. I even started eyein some small er sized slacks at Sears yesterday. I may have to get them if things keep improving wieght wise. I been feelin so pleaseed lately that when I tell some crum bum I'm arrestin to watch his head when I put em in the car that I actaully almost mean it! I even been putting the cuffs on a lttel looser.

--Gristle out

No comments: