Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something I ate ... after 8. PLUS a new Video Journal ... sorta

I been doin real good on the diet but I started noticin some lag in my life because of the low caloriess. While I am mentilly energised by my weight loss I am defintitely feelin the negatives fphysicly. At first I was really keepin up with the scum on the streets but the other dayI got totally "served" as they say in the hood. Some street punk caught me off gurard with an elbow to the gut when I stopped him for questioning in an armed robbery case. Well that elbow and gave him a good 20 yard start on me and I just couldnt catch em.

And to tell the truth I been feelin extra tire around the ol apartmentt and been puttin in some extra rack time on the ol Murphy bed this weekned. I was so bummed about the ecksaustion related to the diet that I ended up at the Sizzler a gain. But rather than steaks I kinda went overboard (no pun intended) with the seafood instead. And well ... I aint been feelin too good.

It even affaected my video journal thingy. See for yourself:



--Gristle out

No comments: