Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Movers, shakers and breakfast with the Quakers

So the diet's goin' real good. I'm down about 8 pounds total and I caught another punk trying to doged me again! I tell ya I really got my groove on now. Im a movin and a shakin out there on the stretts and word is spreadin that Detectvie Gristle is now a force to be rekoned with. I tell ya I feel almost like a new man and I aint even a quarter of the way to wheres I wannt to be. But its all very encouragin. I even been hearin some chatter amongsd the fellas in the locker room.

And then Johnnie Boy said yesterday how proud he was of me. That almost brought a tear to my eye. Johannie and I may have our heated moments, but who doesnt? Any close relationship has its ups and downs. But Johnnie is my partner. And that makes him my best friend to. So it means a lot to me. I still can't beat him in afoot race. Hes fast as lightniing. Then again he only ways like a buck forty.

So I been eatin okay on this diet. Dinner is the hardest meal cause I gotta eat hours before I sleep. No snacks. Thats the toughest. Breakfast is okay. i eat some egg whites and a 1/2 a cuppa oatmeal which I sort of like but I tell ya its almost impossible to cook those Quaker oats all the way throughh. IYou jus cant soften those things no matter what. Kinda like my last ex wife. Heh heh.

Sorry to bore ya with this update.

—Gristle out

No comments: