Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Botched Bloggery

Somebody was askin the other day when i was gonna do antoher video journal bloggy thing and I told em soon even though I dont' knwo why anyone would care about what I have to say. AFter all I'm just a past his prime detective wrokin the beat in Nyc tryin to make a difference until I can go retire, collect me pension and soak my dogs in the warm waters of Coco Beach Florida. But we apparently live in theage of whine about everything to everr ONE so hear it is. Dont blame me its lousy.



Crap. The video wont load. Now I gotta get the guy who runs this blog to figur it out. Jimbo. Hes so darn busy makin those jimpervert comics and shirts lately that hes never around to help.

Look if your not enjoying these entrys (and why would yoube) then dont read em. No ones makin you visit this crummy thing .... unles .... someone IS makin ya. Are they? Can ya talk? Scratch your head if ya can. Oh wait I cant see you. Anyway if you CAN talk then ya gotta case. Unlawful imprisonment or somethign. Torture. I don't knwo all the facts yet but send me a mesage . In code. But nothin to complicated cause Im not current with the new strunk and white code book for cops. Plsu codes give me a migrayne.

Ya no what, dont send me code. Theyre a pain in the rump. In fact dont even contact ME. Call 911 like everybody else.

--Gristle out

No comments: