Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stake and Potatoes

I dont have time to write much or antything much to say for that matter. I gotta pull an all niter tonight. A stake out with Johnny boy. Im sure you've seen stakeouts on t.v. and they look pretty exceiting at times but theyre not. theyre really boring. Its jsut you and your partner sitting by a window with with a telescope or binoclars with the shades prettty much closed. its depressing is what it is. I cant tell you who Im staking out just in case one of my readers is who I'm staking out. Are you?

Could be. After all Im noticing a bit of traffic on this blog here. I dont know who or why anoyone would come except for maybe some punk Im after trying to get a leg up on ol Terry Gristle. But maybe I'm just beign paranoid. 23 years on the force will get ya that way. Specially when you do deep cover asa much as Slender and me do. Who can ya trust?

Anyway if any one of you people readin this blog is the person I'm stalkin, then Ill figure it out. Ill try and get my sirvailliance equipment on your computer and see if your on my blog.

Alrite. I gott a go pick up John at the laundromat. Hes out of quarters and the china man that runs the joint wont let him near the change machine because the last time Johnny wne to use it it stole his dollar and he went beserk on it. Pulled out his gun and shot the thing. Use the whole clip. Then he reloaded and did it again.

Thats one of the reasones I dont let Johnny have any bullets. Just dont tell the bad guys.

Oh crap. What if one of you is the bad guys. Well F. Y. I. : I gotta shitload bullets in my gun and I'm not afraid to use it. So dont' try anything funny.

Man Im' hungry. Maybe we'l hit the Sizzler on the way over.

--Gristle out

No comments: