Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lifes not fair ... for the fat

...or the good. That's just the way it is. And if you are good and fat (or just good n fat) theyn you are proably screwed. But let me just tell you that they are some brite moments. Last night I was chasin down some low level smack pusher. Some young kid. i was on my own cause Johnnie broke his hand punchin a pole. His knuckel sanwithc was meant for my skull but he missd cause he was pissed.

Anyway like I said I was alone. Well this punk thought he could outrun me--and on any other day of thewee he coulda--but I been dietin and well I guess its startin to show cause I caught up to him as he tried scalin a fence inna alley. Normally I cant get a qwarter the way up but somehow I shot up to the top like a cat just as he was begining to throw his leg over the top and I grabbed his belt and hauled em down tot the pavement. He smacked his head on dumpster and was out cold. It was amazin. Dont worry the little shit lived. But this was a 10 foot fense!!! I felt 18 again.

So needless to say I'm feelin real happy with this new and improoved Terry Gristle. Its like I got scrubbin bubbels!

--Gristle out

No comments: