Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who's THEY

They say that your body chnges every 7 years. What theyydont say is that its for the worse. Not better. Well ol Terry Gristle is trying to change all that. You see its been about 7 eyars since I last tried a diet. An it was none too successfull. Back then I borrowed those Billy Blanks fitness tapes from the library. They sucked. I almost died doin it. But that was my own fault. I was drinkin way too much in those days and eating nothin but junk. You cant excersise with a hangover and heart burn. Believe me I know.

Well I been dietin real good this last 2 weeks and I been down and then up a little each day. One day Id be down about 2 pounds and the next up 1. Im not paniking though. Whever I get down about how my fitness rootine is goin I turn to my ol mentor book, BODY BY JAKE.



It's a classic. And I love that big palooka. Hes real. And hes lojical.

So I'm down about 6 or 7 pounds and I couldnt be happier. Well I COULD. I could be down 40 pounds but one step atta time right? Anyway Im still countin my calories and doin real good. I got mey moments when the cravin takes over and admiteddly Im eatin too many carbs to combat it. But at least they been good ones and not bad food.

Anyway I found this other book at the library the other day when I was in the fitness biografy secktion. Its preetty hilariouss. Check it out if you can find it.


And when youre perusin the pictures, picture ol' Terry Gristles head on that body. hhilarious right?!?

--Gristle out

No comments: