Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Die(t) Hard 2

Whats that you say? Havent heard from me in a couple a days? Well I been on that diet I was telling you about. And its going pretty good so far. I'm down a pound ana half or so. And while it aint too hard it also aint too easy. See in my line a work, you kinda get used to grabbin what you can WHEN you can and chowin down in some iffy places.

Things were a lot easier when I was married. At least the first 2 times. I was alot stabler. Back then I was just a regular flatfoot doin my job, workin my shift and getting home to the wife. I'd ate a lot better then because I was young and in love but things change as you get older and they dont get much better onces you start wroking as a dick.

Anyway this diet I'm on is basiacally a countin caloriey diet. Im tryin real hard to do it right this time. Keepin my cals at about 1600 and the fat under 40 grams. I tell ya it shte nights thats the hardest.When everything is quiety and no ones around. You get alittle bored. A little lonesom. A little hungry. I start cravin EVERYTHIGN at that point. I know I should just go to bed but I'm up. So I try an ddrink a glass of water to sashiate my hunger. Problem is I gotta wake up and pee in the middle o f the night thatnks to that oh so satisfying glass of h2OH.

Man I wish I were skinny. Like Johnny boy. He dont eat nothin but junk and drink nothin but pepsis and milk. Sometimes Yoohoo. But thats about it. And that boy loves White Castles. Then again so do I. man do I love em. I really really really love em. Ir eally really do....

Crap. Now I gotta go drink a glass a water....

Stupid diet.

--Gristle out

No comments: