Friday, April 2, 2010

Old Dog? Meet New Tricks....

So my first video diary was a bust. I had my finger on the lens practically the whole time. Im sure a lot of you out there though ti was on purpose but it wasn't. Its kind of funny when you thinka bout it. sorta reno 911 ish. Yeah I watch that show. Its hilsrious. Especially the gay one in shorts. That Dangle guy. Alotta cops I know wouldnt'find that guy funny because they pretty homofobic not that Im in love with em either. While I don't liek the super fruits, I persoanlly think they should be allowed to to live the way they want to live. You know live and let live. I evn thnk they should be allowed to get married. Why not? Why shouldnt they be aloowed to be as miserable as me. Ha ha. But seriously folks, what harm is 2 guys getting married doing to the anyone else. Love is love. Nobody chooses who theyre gonna love. Believe me. Whos to say who should and cant get married. That a man HAS to marry a woman. I been married 4 times already to women and look wher its got me? Livin in a crappy studio apartment in Brooklyn sleepin in a Murphy bed I don't even bother puttin back up into the wall. If you ask me women and men go together about as well as ... well I don no. they jsut dont always fit. Emotionally that is. Physicaly. Thats another story.

My luck with women is nothin but bad luck. Maybe ol Terry Gristle outta consider a man the next time around. Ha ha. Er. Thats a joke. Don't let the boys on the force hear me sayin that. they'll neve rlet me live it down.And just for the record, I like women. Always hvae alwyas will.

--Gristle out

P.S. Good for you Ricky Martin. Now go live your life la vidda loca. But not to loca otherwise I gotta lock ya up....

No comments: