Monday, March 29, 2010

From Russia with Blood

So they had these bombings in Moscow this mronin on theirr subway system. Theres at least 35 people dead or or so and about a hundred hurt. Its terrible. So NYC is stepping up security on subway system and their pullin me out of deep cover for now to help out . I'll be doing some undercover work in the bowels of Manhatan keepin all you people safe from all those no good terrorists who want to see America fall. Seriuosly I dont understand it. Why do they hate us? Do they think we go it all and they're jealous? If thats the case they should stop by ol Terry Gristles place because I defanately dont got it all. My ex-wives did! Ha ha. Ouch. Thatas actually not that funny.

Anyways, if youre in New York and you happen to see mne down there in the tunnels or on theplatform doin my thing. Dont say anything. I dont' need some weird obsessive fan blwoin my cover. Plus if you act all weird I might have to bust you for suspision of somethin. I would of course hav eto make up somethin after I give you a beatdown and cuff ya. And I hate to do that to a fan.

--TG out

No comments: