Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wrong side of the bed

Slept in my car last night. Didnt have a choice. I was tailin this dame who supposeddely knew the wereabouts of a mid level dealer Ive been chasin for about 2 years. This dealer knows the brother of another higher up dealer who iced a cop about 5 years earlier. Anyway, the guy wasn't there and the broad gave me the slip. At least I think she did. Like I said I slept in my car last night. What can I say, Im bruning the candle on both ends lving theis double life in deep cover. I'm like batman only not rich. Not cool. Not thin. And not really kick ass. But you know, crime doesn't sleep. Unfortunately for justice, ol' Terry Gristle does.

Anywya, I kinda passed out after 4 hours of this broad and her scumbag dealer bein no shows. You d think that after 5 coffees I wouldn't be able to close my eyes but I been drinkin coffee regularly since I was 7. Don't juddge my parents though, they were real workin class people. My dad worked 2 jobs and my mom did laundry, and looked after neighborhood kids to help put food on the talble. A cup of joe was what we had so a cup of joe was what we got. That and maybe the end off a loaf of italian bread. Nowadays i usually down nearly a pot o mud and a 3 pieces of dry toast before I hit the head for a half hour each mornin. Hey I never claimed to be no Charlie Atlas.

Anyway, I'm a little groggy is all and now I gotta stiffneck from sleepin against the arm reast. And to tell the truth ... between you and me? I think I may hve peed my drawers a bit in my sleep. I don't know. i mean I'm dry and all but I got my ssuspicions....

—Gristle out

No comments: