Monday, January 9, 2012

Blah blah blog

Ug. What can I say thhat hasnt been said beofore. Ive never been a fan of this here blogg thing. People just pissin and monin about there sad sack lives (anybody out there remember Sad Sack by the way? Old comic strip character?). and yet her I am, Terry Gristle doin exactly the same thing. But its not my fault really. I was told to talk about my feelins by that dam precinct head shrink. Granted not on a blog but that Jimbo guy who runs this here theing said its a good outlet and makes for builidin characterr. Although I think he means for him and his writing. Who knows.

Most people are bloggin because they think they ahve somethin imporatant to say....  They dont. Dont get me rong but I dont think I have anythin worth sayin nether but jimbo thinks there might be some fokes out there that are interested in lisenin to the ramblins of an old burnt out NYC detective.  What a bucnch of losers they must be.  Oh.  They might be you. Sorry.

Anyway about this blog ... Jimbos buddy Chris is busy drawing up the Slender and Gristle art for his buddy Danny Boy whos gonna turn it into a realy animatted cartoon. I cant believe its true or that it will actually happen but we will see. Im not holdin my breff.

--Terry G. out

No comments: