Friday, January 6, 2012

SLENDER & GRISTLE the cartoon!

Thats right you heard me. It looks liek ol Terry G and Johnnie are gonna be a cartoon and you gusy are hearin it first. The guy who runs this blog knwos someboedy who can do animations anf film and he thinks our lives would make a grate animatted seris. So Jimbo--te guy who runs this blog--and Chris--the guy who is Morty in Jimbos jimpervert blog--are workin on the story and art for the first animated video short. Itll be a wile because the dan guy who si goin to aniamate it is pretyy busy regularly but accordin to Jimbo hes game. He says he wants it to be in vane of thos cartoons they play on Nick at night and Sopike tv or cartoon networ,k. I personally have never watchedde any a thos shows but accordin to Jimbo they do all ritgth.

Im siked too. so far the new year is lookin up. I evne had a coupla celebratorry drinks--even though I been off the sauce for a while. Chris/Morty even drew up the characters. Jimbo tweeked em as he usually does accordin to chris but they look preety neat. I'm a fan of me big time.

hereds the pic.



Jimbo says the tone is gonna be very indy (whateva that meens). he sites louie, napoleann dinamite and other cartoons shows on the a four mentionned channelss.  Me? I think its just the tops.

--Gristle out

No comments: