Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Moving past the past

Man oh man did that artical about the NYPD really piss Johnny off. Itsa good thing I dont let hiim have any bullets cause the first thing he did after raeadin it was pull out his gun and shoot at the ocmputer. And as per usual when he reelised it wasntt loaded he threw his pieece at the screen instead and broke it. Now I gotta use the guy wh0 runs this blogs other computer which is smaller and older.

I tell ya sometimes its tuff havin ahot head partner. I dont know why Johnnys always flyin off the handel. i mean i no he hadda crappy childhood an all but hes his own man now. Its time to own up and move on. An I no In no one to be dolin out advise and to tell peeple how to live because as you all no i got my own problems. Betty, Betty, Bonnie and Beverly would have a field day if they new I was tellin poeple whats what.  Effen ex wives. It was bad enuff have 3 but then I hadda go and screw up the forth one too....

But I gotta tak my own advise. Stop blamin the past and own up. Right? I cant let the past dictate the man I wanna be. Ya no?  The past is there to teach ya. Learn form your mistakes. Im not sayin that everythins gonna be hunky dorey from here on in but only a idiot keeps makin the mistakes and blames everyon else. Im not a idiot. at leastn ot no more. An if Im lissennin to myself ... witch i am ... then at some point I gott a got make amends with my past. Gotta somehow  set things righht with my wives and kids..... Lissen ta me. I sound like Im dyin or somethin!

--Gristle out

P.S. I bouhgt Johnny 3 Nurf guns so he can actually shoot things an a new box of matches witch he likes to keep n his mouth. I don no why. Some guys like tooth picks. O thers (probly gay cowboys) like hay. Anywayit made Johnny boy really happy.

No comments: